The Italian Canadian Sports Federation (“ICSF”) is required to send notice of our Annual General Meeting (“AGM”) to our ICSF Members* (“Members”). Our AGM is a meeting for governance purposes. Attendance for the AGM by our Members is optional.
The ICSF’s Board of Directors gives notice that the ICSF’s 2022 AGM (for the fiscal year ending May 31, 2021) will be held, virtually over Zoom, on Thursday, March 31, 2022 @ 7:00 pm.
The AGM is being held for the following purposes:
- President’s Annual Report
- Treasurer’s Annual Report; and
- Election of Directors.
Application to be a Director:
Members are to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, by no later than Friday, March 25, 2022 @ 8:00 pm, providing the following criteria:
- Experience with Boards and governance;
- Affiliation with ICSF (eg. number of years with Club):
- Why would you like to be a Director at the ICSF;
- How do you see yourself contributing to the ICSF Board; and
- Commitment confirmation that you are available for approximately 4 to 8 hours per month for Board related duties and serving on a minimum of 1 Committee for the length of your term.
How to attend virtually:
Members can attend the AGM, registering in advance, by sending an email to email@example.com no later than Tuesday, March 29, 2022 @ 8:30 pm. Members will receive a confirmation e-mail with a link to join the AGM through Zoom prior to the AGM.
How to vote virtually:
If you choose to attend the AGM on Thursday, March 31, 2022 @ 7:00 pm over Zoom, you may cast your vote there. The vote will be conducted electronically. If you have any questions regarding the AGM, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dated as of March 15, 2022.
BY ORDER OF THE ICSF BOARD OF DIRECTORS
ROBERT CADEZ, PRESIDENT
on behalf of ICSF and its Board of Directors